Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

WOW!

The post wedding stuff is over, just about everything that can be for sale is...it's time for a new blog I think! I've been putting it off because my desktop monitor isn't working and I had to hook up a really old one, with really bad color - and needless to say....it's hard to even make a header for a blog!

I'll put up the new link here as soon as I have have it. Until then, keep me in mind for wedding invitation design, photo cards for all occasions and get all this wedding stuff off my hands!!! :-)

PS if you're looking for a cheap and brand new wedding dress - go here:

Click Here for $89.00 Brand New Custom Made Wedding Dress New With Tags!

0 comments: