Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Friday, September 5, 2008

A Beautiful Video

The second best decision I made in life, next to marrying Alex of course, has having a videographer at the wedding to capture everything. I had heard over and over that it was the best investment anyone made, and those who hadn't were upset they didn't.

I found the BEST videographer in the cities, Jeff Achen! He was professional, fun, had a great eye for what needed to be caught, and when the time came that we felt we couldn't afford him, he actually took our budget and made us a package!! He said he believed this is something everyone deserves to have, and for him it's not as much about the money as it is about capturing the memories. He is HIGHLY recommended by our whole family!!!

He provided us with a music video, a highlight of the day mostly. The ceremony and the reception - and it's so fun to be able to watch it, I actually feel like I was there now...hahha.

Here's the wedding music video, it's set to generic music for the web but I have a much nicer song on my actual DVD, he just had to do it this way for copyright reasons since it's published to the web. You might want to let it load and run through once, then it won't be so choppy - all the technology in the world and videos still take forever to load on the net! LOL

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That video is amazing! I smiled the whole way through it! Congrats again!

Amber said...

Thanks so much for posting the video! It was SO great I totally felt like I was there. I'm so happy for you and Alex. Looks like everything went off without a hitch and that you had a great time on your honeymoon. Congrats again!

Debi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.