Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back To Reality/ Professional Wedding Photos

The strangest thing happened this morning. I woke up and someone stole the ocean and my room service...not to mention it's not hot enough to fog up my sunglasses when I walk outside :-(

Well I guess that means we're home from the honeymoon. I must admit is is nice to watch tv and understand what they are saying with out sub titles. But having to get back to reality is a bit odd.

In honor of our return I thought I would share some professional wedding photos taking by the amazing Kari Layland

These are just as sneek peek:

To see these and others, please visit www.kariphotography.com and click her "Blog" link. Scroll a bit and you will find 2 blogs about our wedding.