Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Todays The Big Day!

Sorry to be MIA the past two days! I had the rehearsal diner/luau on the 21st and it went great! Then I had a million things to run around and do yesterday with 2 of my bridesmaids - including set p the reception hall! And of course, todays the big day!

I stayed at the hotel last night and Mr S stayed with his parents. I had an early night - though a few friends really couldn't understand why I didn't want to hit the bar and stay up to drink?

So I'm getting ready now to head to the salon, and the next time to hear from me I will be Mrs. S!

3 comments:

Tayia said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see the pictures!

LJC said...

I'm thinking of you, and hoping you have a wonderful day!

Ms. 122 said...

congratulations!!