Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Saved!

Yesterday was a whirl wind of panic as I ran around the house trying to finish up all the things I knew were left to do, and actually had to be done. I believe I almost hyperventilated!

Thank GOD for my bridesmaid Lynnea who arrived from Montana and saved the day by bringing 2 of her wonderful kids and her husband over to help. We started an assembly line and got the programs done in no time. I don't know why I thought I could have done this alone and finished in a decent time!

Half way through, Logan went to play with my daughter Paige which was a bigger help then you can understand. The guys took to playing the Wii after a while but Lynnea and I only had a few little things left to do and it was no big deal!

After everything was done we went out back to relax a bit, where I got thrown in the hot tub in my clothes by her son Tyler. I never laughed so hard in my life and it was exactly what I needed to help keep me in a good mood the rest of the day!

Here's the finished programs:



I also got the frame for the seating chart spray painted as well as some extra frames and easels for the memory table. I haven't gotten all the photos I wanted for it, but it will do for now I suppose.

And now I'm off for a few to get the other last minute things done and to get ready for the rehearsal that is at 3 pm!

0 comments: