Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'M MARRIED!

I don't have much time to write, as I have to pack up and run to the gift opening but I wand to tell everyone how amazing yesterday was!

I was fine until about 15 minutes until I had to walk down the aisle. Then I began to get a bit nervous, but once I was at the front of the church it was fine. I did try to put the ring on the wrong finger though, it was so funny!

The limo, pictures, my coordinator and he reception was fantastic. I had a blast! I can't wait to share pictures so stay tuned!!!! I hope to have some from my camera up tonight! The professional ones will have to wait until after the honeymoon though :-(

Until later!!!

Mrs S.

3 comments:

Holly Cummings said...

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Alli said...

Congratulations!! I've been reading your blog I saw your posts on Weddingbee. I'm a fellow MN bride and I can only hope that the weather for my wedding (Sep. 6) will be just as gorgeous as yours was yesterday!!!

Congrats again!

karenp said...

Yes, dear........it was a beautiful day! You were beautiful, Paige was beautiful, the weather, ceremony, reception and everything else was beautiful and my brother, Dave, bruoght me to tears......this time....not that older brother torture, but his nice words honoring his lovely daughter and new son-in-law! Cognratulations Amber and Alex........I am incredibly happy for you both!

The website has been fun.....will check back for pics!
Love, Karen