Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Monday, July 28, 2008

A Much Needed Vacation

You won't be hearing much from mt until Wednesday eveing, I'm at my familys lake home in Northern Minnesota for a few days. 25 days out from the wedding and Mr. S and I needed a break and our kiddo really deserved to get up here for some fun as well.

The weather is great, family is fun, and the internet connection is slow and splotchy! I havnen't ventured into town yet to sit at the coffee shop to do some stuff because - I'm on vacation and I don't want to over stress before the big day.

I'm starting to get a little worried about the wedding....all eyes on me walking down the asile. I don't care if I fall, I just panic easily. (No! LOL) When people ask us if we are getting excited about our big day, we say "Eh".

ALl in all it's been a lot of work. A lot of fun and totally worth it all. But as of this week at least, we're really just left feeling drained from the preperations. Not to say we're not excited to me be married and start our new chapter in life together!

Well I have dinner to help with and I think there's a cool beer waiting for me in the main cabin...so I am off. Pictures to follow soon I hope!

1 comments:

Carla said...

If people get out of hand I'll let you borrow my taser! Enjoy yourself.
-oso