Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Friday, July 25, 2008

Lame-O Bride

There's not much going on for me right now, it's like I've leveled off and I feel like there's not much to do. I don't know if it's because I was obsessed with getting everything done about 10 seconds after we got engaged or what.

I'm calm (though Mr. Zoloft might be helping that) and I'm sorta like "Eh, whatever" when I think about things that could be done, might be nice, and need to actually be completed.

I have a birdal shower tomorrow morning at my house, I'm looking forward too and that will give me something to blog about. Which will be nice because if I don't start having something fun to say, you'll all leave me for another bride with interesting things to say :-)

Until tomorrow!

0 comments: