Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

24 Days!

The countdown is on, tomorrow I can say "I'm getting married this month!" The vacation was MUCH needed! I spent most my time floating around on a raft having a cool drink catching some sun. I admit that I did do some wedding stuff, I got the seating arrangements done and I'm happy to say that we will be saving a ton of money by only needing 16 tables. I know that spreading people out from 10 to a table to 8 to a table would make things a wee more comfortable, but saving over $300 is worth it. The tables are made for 10 to a table, so I'm not feeling too bad about it.

Every thing else is going really well, I have to assemble the programs and the fact that I ordered pre cut squares for the monogram sticker from Cut Card Stock, will make things move a lot faster. If I had to cut another square that size I was going to SCREAM!

I also have to reconfigure the amount of candles that are going on each table, with less tables needed the amount will go up per table which I'm actually really happy about because I was worried they may be a little small for the large table size.

Well I'm off to unpack, figure out where to put all my new gifts from my shower last Saturday and get the kiddo into bed :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad that you saw a doctor, had a vacation, and you are sounding much happier. I know that we butt heads sometimes in the hive, but I have been very concerned about you and I'm glad that my wedding date twin is doing well. Crazy that our weddings are almost here. I'm envious of how much you've gotten done - I have so packed weekends ahead of me. Sometimes I'm working on a project and I think... didn't Sweeney do this... in February! Enjoy your final days of being engaged. We only get to do this once.
Sincerely, Erin (enmoore66)

CaliOC said...

My wedding is 10 days away and I'm beginning to freak out a little! I wish I had the time to get away before the wedding, but no such luck. I haven't even started my program!! What program did you use for your program? Do you have a template?? Any words of wisdom?
I'm glad you are feeling better!

Amber said...

I made all my stuff in Photoshop CS2 - not so much a user friendly program if you don't know how to work it. :-(

What program do you have??