Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

ARE YOU SERIOUS!

Really, I don't know how much more of this I can take - I have lost, not one but 2 bridal party members in ONE DAY! UGH.

Okay so, yeah my sister will more then likely come around and is trying to prove a point by saying she's not coming. But the Usher Sam, who incidentally was the back up for the last guy to bail on us...has bailed.

ARRRGGHH!

I don't even talk to my bridal party much, don't ask them for anything other then "Get Tux" which is reasonably priced.

Man. Okay I'm off to find a new Usher. Again.

2 comments:

CaliOC said...

That seriously sucks! I've been very lucky in that no one has quit on me. The worst so far is that my moh has suddenly decided I need to pay for her hair and make-up.

Amber said...

ugh, why? You're not paying for anyone elses!