Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Friday, June 20, 2008

REJECTED!?

Okay, I knew it was going to happen. In some cases I prayed it would so I could send out some B lister invites. But, I have to admit that I didn't expect to feel this way when it finally happened...

What am I talking about? Why receiving my first declined RSVP of course.

Sure it's from my dads cousin, who I couldn't pick out of a crowd if I tired. But I find myself wondering...well why the heck can't they come? What could possibly be more important then MY wedding.

Sigh. What a strange feeling. Weirded out by something I hoped and knew would happen. Gotta love being a girl. LOL.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your website through the weddingbee boards and just wanted to say hello!

thank you for sharing all of your ideas I love your invitations and your pretty sparkly ring and everything! :) I have a blog crush on you (sorry if that sounds weird!)

Hope you don't mind me checking and reading from time to time :) thanks again!
Cari (honolulu,hawaii) hehe