Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Play us a song, you're the Piano Man....

Ugh RETRACTION - what it should say is "Play us a song you're the uptight, meanie, jerk head piano playing poo head who's pissed me off!"

And that's the "G" Rater version, suitable for a family blog. You should hear what I really think right now....

Okay, I'll explain. I paid $1200 to get married in this church and not only did it take until like 3 weeks ago to get a Pastor to marry us, due to poor planning on their part - now the piano player (who's not even playing at my wedding, mind you) is acting like my needing the music info to print in my programs now, is a horrid thing and I'm rushing him.

UH -Hello Mr Piano Man! God called and said that there's only 71 days to her wedding and it's going to take over a month to pull this together, so give the woman what she needs before she blows her tiara off her pretty little head!

The guys exact words to me were:

"Are you leaving the country? Are you in the military? Is there an extreme reason you need this now because I have never heard of it taking 2 months to print programs"

WTF!? You got married like 4 decades ago, of course not - they were carved in stone then!

I'm so freakin' irritated right now. Aside from the fact that I get things done ahead of time, this isn't "getting it done too early" it's on time and why why WHY would I wait when I can get it done and out of the way.

So help me, if he declines ANY of my chosen music due to the wording - I will flip out worse then this!

Where's my wine......

0 comments: