Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bye Bye


The invites have left the house. They are on their way all over the country and over seas. I had a mini panic attack leaving the post office, did I address the right? Do they all have RSVP's in them?

I got over it and now I'm off to creating the invites for the next batch going out.

More, you say? Oh yes. Due to the large size of my family, and only being able to fit a certain amount in the reception venue we had to create a "B" list. It's not as bad as you might think, they are actually people we really want at the wedding, it's just that we need some of those "no's" to come through before we can officially send the invite. Otherwise we risk over filling the room and blowing our budget.

Off to have a glass of wine and then stare at my mail box, wondering when the first RSVP will arrive.

0 comments: