Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Let's Party!

Today is Bridal Shower number 1, thrown by my FMIL and FSIL. We're having a traditional English tea party and I can't wait!

For those of you who don't know, Alex was born and resided in England until he was 12, at which time his family moved here to Minnesota. SO a traditional English tea party was definitely in order for the day.

I have had NOTHING to do with this shower other then providing names and address for the guests. I have no idea what to expect, no idea what games will be played, I'm totally in the dark. Which is completely not like me, I'm normally right in the thick of it helping plan and taking care of details. This will be the first party thrown for me with out me having to do a thing. I mean that literally!

So I'm off to get ready and pack up because we'll be staying over at FMIL's tonight with the fam! Catch you all later :-)

0 comments: