Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Monday, May 5, 2008

Stick it To Em'

I got my stamps today...oh yeah...I got my stamps today!!! They look SO cool! I am really happy we ordered them.


I ordered them from Costco, which is like Sams Club. You don't need a membership to order through them, and they had the cheapest of all prices I could find anywhere! I believe, if you do have a Costco membership, you can save an additional 20%!

That's like almost paying regular postage price for them......yeah these were a bit more then regular .42 stamps - but they are so cool! And I don't even care that they cover nearly a quarter of the envelope! I will never again have any other reason to be obnoxious and see my face on a stamp!

2 comments:

Amber said...

What a cute idea! I totally need to get married again...to the same man of course! :-)

Jenna said...

I'm a member, I didn't even know that they do these stamps. Yay! Great post!