Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's so Rewarding!

Remember a bit back I designed some wedding invites for a fellow bride - well she sent me one, and today it arrived!

Check out the detail on the cascading pocketfold inserts - when lined up they make one fluid image, yet it still appears on the individual cards in full as well.
I was so happy to be able to make these invites, and it's so rewarding to see how well they turned out as a final product. I'm proud to have been a part of this part of her big day!

5 comments:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

what a great detail to think of - having the images line up. so beautiful! great job.

Amber said...

Thank you so much for the comment! It means so much! You're web site is truly amazing!

Jenna said...

These are so professional, and I agree with elizabeth, lining up the image on the pocketfold really set this invitation apart!

Kate @ Life with Luca said...

What size pocketfold is this and where did you order it? Cards and pockets? Thanks!

Amber said...

I only designed them, I didn't order her paper or assemble anything - just did the design.

I believe that she made the pocketfolds herself, and I can def. check. I know the paper is stardream for sure.

I'll shoot an e-mail to her, and see what she says. e-mail em at acrundman@gmail.com, that way I can send the answer straight to you.