Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Here It Is....

Ta Dah! Here's the ring and the band - the only time I get to wear it until the wedding (though I still have it on as I type, I know he'll take it away soon.....)

Slight issue with Mr S' ring, they apparently can't get the one he wants in a 9, it's Tungsten and they just don't make that one that size. It was a huge issue but he just went with the ring in the photo I posted earlier, the one on the left.

I do have to say - it was a circus act trying to explain to him over the phone what was going on and get him to pick a new one...lol. We're all good, his ring is ordered and I can't wait to see it on his finger!!!!

5 comments:

Ms. Lovers Knot said...

So pretty! I just came across you blog and I wanted to say I love it, all of it. Especially your invites and the invites you designed for another bride. I am currently designing my own invites but they do not compare to yours. I believe you said you use photoshop?

Amber said...

Yes I do use Photo shop, actually to be specific PhotShop CS2 - and I'm always willing to take on new projects, ask the girls I've made stuff for - I couldn't be any cheaper if I wanted to be. Wow, that just didn't sound right at all! LOL.

Thanks for stopping by I hope to see comments from you more often and chat with you more as well!

What program are you using for your invites?

Lady T said...

very pretty! in fact its very similiar to what i want for my band......

no luck finding it for a really cheap price yet.....sigh.....

Amber said...

As my ring was made for me (the e-ring) finding a suitable, non $2500 band to go with it was tough. We found this at Whitehall Jewelers in our local Mall, and it was $719 - though my ring is platinum, hence the larger price, this ring in white gold would be much cheaper.

disa said...

情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫