Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Here It Is....

Ta Dah! Here's the ring and the band - the only time I get to wear it until the wedding (though I still have it on as I type, I know he'll take it away soon.....)

Slight issue with Mr S' ring, they apparently can't get the one he wants in a 9, it's Tungsten and they just don't make that one that size. It was a huge issue but he just went with the ring in the photo I posted earlier, the one on the left.

I do have to say - it was a circus act trying to explain to him over the phone what was going on and get him to pick a new one...lol. We're all good, his ring is ordered and I can't wait to see it on his finger!!!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Lovers Knot said...

So pretty! I just came across you blog and I wanted to say I love it, all of it. Especially your invites and the invites you designed for another bride. I am currently designing my own invites but they do not compare to yours. I believe you said you use photoshop?

Amber said...

Yes I do use Photo shop, actually to be specific PhotShop CS2 - and I'm always willing to take on new projects, ask the girls I've made stuff for - I couldn't be any cheaper if I wanted to be. Wow, that just didn't sound right at all! LOL.

Thanks for stopping by I hope to see comments from you more often and chat with you more as well!

What program are you using for your invites?

Naturally Blessed said...

very pretty! in fact its very similiar to what i want for my band......

no luck finding it for a really cheap price yet.....sigh.....

Amber said...

As my ring was made for me (the e-ring) finding a suitable, non $2500 band to go with it was tough. We found this at Whitehall Jewelers in our local Mall, and it was $719 - though my ring is platinum, hence the larger price, this ring in white gold would be much cheaper.