Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mr. F. and Soon to Be Mrs. F.

Last night I helped a friend make her table numbers for her reception. She didn't believe me when I told her if she brought the digital images, I could do it in a matter of minutes.

The simple task did end up taking a bit longer then expected do to the 2 glasses of wine I had with dinner and the 3 beers I had during the creating process...oh and the fact Soon to Be Mrs F and I wouldn't stop gabbing for one second!

Here's a little sample of the table numbers we made for her, they will be printed as regular 4x6 photos, and then stuck to a 6.25 x 4.25 black card stock backing for support.

They will then be held up with the table name holders I am using for my reception - because I'm so great I'm lending them to her for her day, which happens to be 2 weeks before our big day!!

It did take some creative cropping, but they turned out great I think - and how could they not, with beautiful people like Mr F. and Soon to Be Mrs F. in the photo!





*Photo credit to her photographer, will be made as soon as I get the correct name of the studio. Until then my apologies for the lack of proper "props" being handed out. I should note, photos were only worked with as copyright was passed to The "F"s as part of the contract. Duplicating or editing any photograph with out the photographers written permission is illegal.

2 comments:

Chesterfield Cigarettes said...

Admiration and interest were my first feelings when I’ve entered your blog. It is indeed the most remarkable creation I’ve ever seen! Moreover, your manner of writing and the photos are absolutely fine and I think everyone would agree with my words. All this made me immediately add the blog to my links. Thank you very much for such a marvelous web page and I will surely enter it again!

Amber said...

Thank you kindly for your words! I am truly flattered.