Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Thursday, April 24, 2008

4 Months Left - Panic Alert *HIGH*

When is my wedding

Too late - I'm Bride-zilla today!

I have yet to print and assemble the invites, still waiting on my step dad to help me with that one. There are only 37 days left until they have to start being mailed out.....and that, I have officially decided, is not enough time for my control freak self to complete the task - WHILE still enjoying myself.

That simple factor is the whole reason I'm on Panic High Alert. 37 days!? My step dad won't even be home until Friday, not back to the office until Monday, that means the soonest I could even hope to begin printing is 33 days before they are due to go out.....

And, sure I can rush through stuffing them, hand out things for people to do for me on this invite thing but I don't want to and I shouldn't have to either. Since we started planning this wedding I have been looking forward to putting these together, taking my time and making sure each one was just right. Know that each one was made from the ground up by me and mailed with love.

I'm only having one wedding, I'm only doing this once and I REFUSE to be rushed through the one process I've been dreaming of. If I wanted to hand out and delegate invite assembly - I would have bought them from a catalog!

I would scream, but Paige is sleeping and I don't want to wake her!

0 comments: