Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Shoes, shoes SHOES!

I just wanted to share some great sites to look for Bridal and Bridesmaids shoes. I've been searching for my perfect pair for months now, but it's not for lack of options! I'm just being majorly picky!

6pm

Haute Bride (sales!) Think Vera Wang, for $50 - $75! Oh yeah!

Zappos

and if that doesn't work for you - maybe you have a bridesmaid as cool as I do who will get you some of these to wear:

Oh yeah! Personalized Converse Chuck Taylor's that say "Bride 2008" on the side AND are customized in my wedding colors all thanks to Jacque!

From the second the ceremony is over - it's out with the heels and in with the totally awesomeness of Chucks!

2 comments:

Camera Dan said...

Does this mean I can wear my converse with my tux?

Anonymous said...

OMG I love, love, LOVE the Chucks!!! And everything else I've seen about your wedding! (We're having black/pink/orange for ours.)

Hmmm, maybe I should send a link to my MOH who is also a huge CT fan. She & I could have matching reception shoes!! :-)