Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Monday, February 11, 2008

Rain, Rain GO AWAY!!!

Want to know what the weather has been like on your wedding date, for years gone by? Simply go to this web site:

Weather Web Site

Now, WAIT! Before you go and leave my blog behind to research - you will find this links you to California, but if you input your zip or city in the box found tot he left of the page it will take you to your area.

I already did mine and have to say - I'm now even more worried about my big day - RAIN! Oh no!

Here's how this breaks down for me and Mr S. - We're getting married August 23, 2008 - here's the weather for years past:

2007 - Light to Heavy Rain all day
2006 - Thunderstorms in the very early am (12 am- 7am) with overcast the rest of the day.
2005 - Mostly Cloudy or scattered clouds through out the whole day
2004 - Over cast all day with rain in late evening
2003 - Mostly Cloudy

I'm now even more stressed about how the day will turn out. And you know, it's not so much the rain on the day of that bothers me - I can handle that. It's more that there's no opportunity for creative out door photos when it's pouring rain outside.

I guess I'll have to wait and see when the day comes. Not much I can really do about it.

2 comments:

Kari said...

hmm, didn't know there were 32 days in any month. INTERESTING

Amber said...

Oh hush! LOL.