Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Monday, February 25, 2008

Hey, Thanks Man!

I have to admit, I can't wait for our first wedding gift to arrive in the mail. What will it be? Who will it be from? Will I be able to wait for Alex to get home from work to open it, should it arrive on a weekday. (Doubtful)

Regardless of all those looming questions, I am preparing now for this possible flooding of gifts by trying to get the Thank You cards designed. Yeah, I know I designed some a while back - but I'm not feeling the design anymore. Plus, I really want to incorporate this little "seal" that I have created which will also be used on the invite.

So, in my attempt at creation for the night here's what I managed to come up with. Either really plain, or really....not so plain....lol.

Leave me a comment and tell me which you vote for! Please, I could really use your help! The check out the other wedding stuff I've created (to see my theme, if you will) click here or here for the invites themself - including the first Thank You card I designed.

OPTION #1 PLAIN

OPTION #2 SWIRLS

OPTION #3 SWIRL BAND

The cards will be printed on folded 80lb Linen finish card stock, professionally.

3 comments:

Ashley 'n' Katia said...

Comment, comment, comment.

There I did it. I like #3.

Anonymous said...

I would be interested in making your life harder. What would #3 look like if the banner moved down to the bottom? I don't like #2 - it's too busy. #3 kinda works in my mind, but I think #1 is my favorite although I would like to see #3 like I mentioned above. Maybe it will look terrible!

Amber said...

That could work, if I have some time tonight I'll give it a shot and try to post it.