Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Professional Wedding Photos **Part 1** Girls Getting Ready

The girls got ready at The Mane Tease located in White Bear Lake (651-429-7588). Kelly and Cheryl were amazing, it's like hanging out with the cool people in your family when your there! Their prices are amazing, it was $50.00 per girl, ANY style they wanted!

The wonderful Irma Markoe from Salon 4862 did everyones make up at the great price of $30.00 each girl - I paid for this as part of their gift. She has a great line of her own called Color Me Pretty, and it is amazing! Check it out if you get the chance to stop into Salon 4862.


The ever beautiful Kelly working on my hair

Irma working on Lynnea
Cheryl, owner of The Mane Tease working on Michelle's Hair
Paige's finished Hair
Lynnea's Husband Greg, was one of the drivers bringing the girls to the church..and was also entertainment for my daughter Paige.

In order to achieve my sisters chosen look, first they had to do this...LOL!
My Bridesmaides, Lynnea helping Jacque with her toes :-) Pedi anyone?

I guess most my girls needed their hair ratted out to complete their looks :-)Getting "Gartered" by Jacque. The garter is hand made by our danish friend Gitte

The Resourceful Day Of Coordinator...had me use the cardboard bust that my dress hung on to cover my face while I got sprayed down, so as not to ruin the makeup!
Getting Dressed, again with Jacque.
Happy Dance
The key phrase of the day "Read My Underwear!" this is only one of a dozen times I flipped up the dress for someone to see the custom made "Amber & Alex 8-23-08" undies I had made...hehehe

All photo credit and copyright held by www.kariphotography.com

2 comments:

Jenna said...

That last shot is absolutely hilarious!

Holly Cummings said...

Tag, you're it! See my blog for details.