Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Make-up Trial

The make up trial went well, I really like the girl who's doing it! Irma is a blast! And contrary to what age you might think she is based on her name, she is actually 27, very pretty and so much fun to talk to!!!

I chose to go with a smokey look for my eyes to make them pop. I tend to feel like my eyes "fade away" no matter how much makeup I have on. I considered have fake eyelashes, and might still the day of, but as of now it's looking great!

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures, I didn't exactly have a great hair day so I opted not to take any...lol.

I'm not feeling the best today. My stomach feels like it's doing backflips continually. I'm actually planning to lie in bed now and relax. The programs still need to get done, but honestly right now I'm so emotionally exhausted, putting it off is no big deal to me right now...

Tomorrow marks 3 days. It's so surreal.

1 comments:

Ms. 122 said...

hope you're feeling better! eeeek! it's so soon! how exciting!