Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Let The Stalking Begin

Mr S. is obsessed with weather. You know the type, you're running away from the tornado and he's trying to see how close he can get with out pissing his pants. Yeah, that's him.

Maybe it's the fact that at least 12 times a day he checks the weather, either via his blackberry or laptop that I decided 8 months ago I needed to know what the weather on our wedding was like in the past. It was not a good idea, with how I tend to panic. My checking that, is pretty much the same thing as me jumping off a 10 story building, just to see if it hurt when I hit the ground.

Basically, to sum it up, it has rained on our wedding date every year for the past 5 years. Needless to say I have been waiting for the ability to check the 10 day forecast for quite sometime.

Remember the "jumping off a building" analogy? Yea, I just took a flying leap.

Here's the weather forecast for the wedding day and my outdoor luau rehearsal dinner which is on the 21st.

Now, I know. Weather people are often wrong. And just because it says scattered doesn't mean that it will be all day, in fact it could only rain in the early morning hours. And I wish that knowing that in my heart of hearts calmed me a little. But it doesn't. Not even a little.

Needless to say, I will be stalking the weather website every day, several times a day. And praying as hard as I can that I have a bright sunny beautiful day! I don't know what I will do if I have to take all my wedding pictures inside.

I don't care if they say that rain on your wedding day is good luck. I'm convinced that's something a wedding planner came up with at one point to calm down a panicking bride to be! It's crap!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Hey Amber, mind showed thunderstorms and rain for both days too! It cleared up significantly today, so I have relaxed a ton--but it was hard not to PANIC!! Check msn's weather, too, it seems to be quite different than weather.com... Hope the rain goes away!! :) http://weather.msn.com
Becky

MandaK said...

I feel the same way! My wedding day forecast looks exactly like yours...probably because they are happening in the same area a day apart. I have my fingers crossed for both of us - but just so you know, it has been very different EVERY DAY since Tuesday when it became available for the 21st...there is still hope, we should go umbrella shopping...

PS the word I have to enter to leave a comment is dudesgo I thought it was funny.

Amber said...

dudes go where? (hahaha!)

LJC said...

We can control everything else, except the weather. Rest assured, rain or shine, your day will be PERFECT. Besides, I think it's good that they're calling for crap-o weather so far in advance. That almost assures you that the weather forecast will change 2 or 3 times between now and then. You NEVER know!

Good Luck!

Becca and Cory said...

I hope the rain goes away! But if it does rain, at least you'll get awesome pictures!