Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Friday, August 29, 2008

Honeymoon Day 2 - A Day of Firsts

I'm a bit of a few days behind....obviously I've been here more then two days but I can only upload so fast.

Day 2 was a day of firsts for me, I ate lobster (if you know me you know that me + seafood = ICK!) I had my first Cuban Cigar, sat at my first swim up bar and I learned to play chess on a huge game board....here's a few pictures.

I have to admit, the lobster was GREAT!


Swim Up Bar
Big Chess Board - the largest pieces weighed about 20lbs! Made for an interesting game, after drinking all day long!


Yes, I know I'm holding it wrong!
And just so you can see a little more of the resort - here's the spa you can swim up to, we will be getting massages on Saturday, and a few other places as well :-)

Here's the stairs that lead down from the main lobby, at the bottom you find The Martini Bar
That's all for now, we have a romantic private dinner on the beach tonight! :-)

0 comments: