Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Monday, July 14, 2008

RSVP's Due in today

The first half of my RSVP's are due in today - I'm as of right now short 42 out of 107, not too bad I suppose.

My task today is to divide up the remaining people into "familes" and give them to the respective sides - each family responsable for their own. Mr S and I will take the friends and if all all do this we will be done in no time.

The mail has yet to come today, I have another hour or so - I hope there's 42 pink envelopes in there, it will make the day a lot smoother.

3 comments:

CaliOC said...

Our RSVP date was June 28th, and I am still calling and emailing people to get their rsvp's in! I am doing the seating chart this Friday, so no more after that. I hope you have better luck than I did. Also, I was wondering if you are still doing custom Aisle runners. Thanks.

Amber said...

Hm, I'm not sure where you saw I did custom aisle runners, I've never done one before in my life :-) I do invites, thank yous and stuff like that. Sorry hun!!!

CaliOC said...

sorry, confused you with another blogger -- I think I need to take a blogging break!! :-)