Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Medicated Bride

Ugh, sorry for the delay in posts. I have been so stressed out lately it's unreal. I actually went in to the doctor to have them give me something to help calm my nerves until after the wedding and it's helping..a bit. It takes a while for it to kick in.

I'm not sleeping. Like at all. Plus, the medication is making my stomach uneasy so I'm not eating a whole lot - which for me is odd. And every time a yawn I dry heave which makes Mrs S laugh.

On the plus side, almost all of my RSVP's are in, all the projects are done except the programs which I have to pick a reading for TODAY so they can start getting printed finally. I'm getting my daughters dress altered today, and things are running smoothly.

Here's hoping that medication kicks in soon!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh hun! It's not too much longer and then all will be well in your world! :) (((HUGs)))....just makes me even more glad I did my wedding the way I did

CaliOC said...

I've only got 15 days to go, so I feel your pain! Today was my last day of work before the wedding, so now I get to really focus, and drive myself crazy I am sure!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.