Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Friday, January 4, 2008

Too Good to Be True....

The saddest thing ever happened today...and I will be sad about it for at least the rest of the day - the Double Decker Bus was a bust! We checked their BBB record based on a friend of mine who complained about them, and they have had 6 complaints in 36 months, only 3 of which have been resolved.

I'm so utterly disappointed it's unreal. All my beautiful pictures I was thinking about and the ability to get everyone on one rinde to the reception....gone *POOF* just like that.

I'm going to wallow in my loss, I'll be back with my next emotional swing.....lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwe...sorry.

i've had several emotional up and downs today and i haven't even started anything....to think i though i was level headed and worked well under pressure. but wedding pressure is a completely different animal all together.

it's completely ridiculous. i had to get a grip of myself earlier today at work. i called a place just to see what dates they had available and when this guy calls me back, he's firing questions at me and i was totally unprepared. my fault really. but i hung up feeling completely lame. and berated myself for not printing out some sample question guidelines so that i controlled the conversation vs him.....despite the fact that i was at work and there clearly was no opportunity to do that.

silly...i think....lol

at least a lesson has been learned. must be prepared when calling possible vendors...even with mundane questions.