Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Bring it On!!!

I am so antsy! I have a million DIY projects I want to start, like NOW! Again you see I don't do the waiting thing well. Alex said we could hit Ikea this weekend to pick up candle stuff and frames for me to make for the memory table. Unfortunately we have like 10 people that need to be on there, and so I am making it extra special by having a framed photo of each of them, 4x6 with a name plate so everyone knows who they are.

We are going to check out the table linens this week and figure out with set up I like and I can't wait for that either. I feel like I'm stuck in a wedding planning rut and can't get out. I know it's the calm before the storm and in a few weeks I'll be begging for some down time - but as of now....I WANT PROJECTS!

So, I'm sorry for the dull posts....they will get better and more informative I promise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you can help me with my projects!!! Current one, finishing invitations before the end of the month!

M. said...

That's what I was going to suggest! I have plenty of projects that you can tackle for me! Not to mention, I have a feeling that you're more creatively-inclined than I am - I'm a CPA for pete's sake. Creativity and I are exactly best friends.