Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'm Famous!

I also have a habit of exaggerating a bit from time to time too...

Maybe I should explain a bit better.

I'm a Wanna-be- Bee (that didn't help did it?)

Okay I'm a regular poster on WeddingBee.com a chat site where I go to talk to other brides to be. (their main bloggers are called "Bee's") It's a large site, and recently I've been posting the samples of the invite I'm making to get the input back from all the gals on there.

Well....they are posting it on their MAIN PAGE tomorrow morning to put it to a national vote, and I SUPER exited!!!

Now I'm all jittery, wondering if I took good enough pictures, should I blur out the info a bit better....will people hate it? Argh!

Anyway I'm sure I'll keep track of it on here as well, but if you'd like to check for yourself you can always go to the main page of www.wedding bee.com and look for it :-) I'll put up a link as soon as I have one.

Yippiee - I'm kinda famous!

0 comments: