Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Monday, December 17, 2007

All you need is love....

More like a movie set, a bunch of actors and professional singers - to pull of this grand exit from a wedding anyway..

One of my favorite movies is Love Actually and if I have every penny in the world I'd do (or have done I should say) what they do in this clip from the movie.

I still think that we'll leave the wedding to All You Need is Love, it's one of my favorite songs - and it might get everyone singing along - which would be so cool!

Just thought I'd share this little beautiful dream of mine with you:

1 comments:

Kari said...

That's awesome! Have you seen the twists on the first dance?