Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm Baaack!

Wedding planning, here I come - AGAIN!

NO! I'm not getting married again, are you nuts!? Have you seen my husband...like hell I'd trade that in! No, no, my sister is getting married! And I get to help being the Maid of Honor and making all things paper again and I am EXCITED!

I hope you'll follow me through this wedding too! I promise it will be on heck of a ride!! Considering there's only 9 months left til the big day!

Congrats Ashley & Ed!

1 comments:

Angel said...

That would be great! I'm also a soon-to-be bride and I am looking for my wedding themes. I still searching for nice ideas in my big day. Just so excited about it.