Want To Keep Up With Amber, Alex and the whole Sweeney crew as they live life as Newlyweds?

The Check Out:

The Sweeneys

Become a Follower of this blog by clicking over here ---->

Friday, January 25, 2008

Time to Boogie - and I need YOUR help! (Poll)

My next project is to come up with the play list for the wedding. I know, most people would hire the DJ and say "Have at it", but I have these aunts who still think it's 1980 sometimes and they would swill back too many Bacardi Cokes and harass the DJ all night with requests. I love Cyndi Lauper as much as the next gal, but I want to keep the mix of music even over all decades. So to save him some trouble and myself....I'm going the play list route.

Now, I'm not planning to cover the whole evening, just most of it. I want to leave some room for requests and I do have a lot of faith in Alpha Beat, my DJ service. So I'm asking all of you out there, yes even you lurkers out there - to come out of your shells and lend me a hand with it. Help me make my reception one heck of a night....

**Here's what I need**
Pop me a comment to this post with your TOP 5 FAVORITE SONGS. Any type, any era, dance, slow, country - ANYTHING. Please just make sure you accompany the song title with and artist.

Thanks everyone! You're help is ever so appreciated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shake That by Eminem
Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard
Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy by Big & Rich
Lost in this Moment by Big & Rich
Glamorous by Fergie

Anonymous said...

Separate Ways - Journey
Jesse's Girl- Rick Springfield
Some People- LeAnn Rimes
Faithfully - Journey
Inside Your Heaven- Carrie Underwood
Rock and Roll All Night- Kiss

I know, quite the mix!